My wife, Sandra Cummings, dumped on me by sticking my name at the top of her list of victims assigned to complete the task of answering 8 questions that can be quite revealing to those prone to psychoanalysis interpretation.
For anyone new to blogging, a MeMe is a request to reveal several tid-bits that readers don’t know about the chosen one, in this case ME. I generally let it all hang out so there are not many secrets.
- Who is your favorite musical artist? The musical question was covered in detail some time ago. If I was forced to pick just one talented musician I would bob and weave and surely excape being pinned down, I'm Still the Same!
- Who is you favorite artist? The mind challenging works of M.C. Escher and a close second would be the vibrantly colorful Black Velvet Art but I don't recall the Gas Station Attendent's Artist's name.
- Who is your favorite blogger? I'll go with Jennifer Bukaty, Andrew Lenza & Jason Sardi because they are a wild threesome and everyone else seems to think they should be followed. It's part of the Lemmings Law.
- If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? I typically do not place people on a pedestal. Whether rubbing shoulders with Presidents or Paupers all people have their own intriguing brand of intellect to offer.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I'm doing it.... Just being Me!
- What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? The Crux of the Biscuit is the Apostrophe.
- If you could live in any point in history what would it be and why? I would stretch my point from the beginning of time to eternity and beyond....
- What is the most interesting job you have ever held? I vaugley recall my work as a boob massager but the details are foggy... Sometimes I wonder if it was only a dream!
Of course my rebel intension of this piece was to fill it with fun and light humor. Please forward any complaints to Mr. Andrew Lenza.
Now to pick - Eight is Enough….